HOME
NEXT PAGE
ARCHIVES
SUBSCRIBE

Saturday, September 06, 2008

I Will Never Vote For a Republican Again

After putting the most incompetent president ever onto the ticket in 2000 and having 8 years of rule, I sought to punish the Republicans. I could not in good conscience vote for any Republican for the next few years. Now, with Mrs Incompetent as their VP nominee, I can never vote for a Republican again. They have such contempt for the American people that I must make this decision. It actually kinda sucks, because the Democrats in general are not much better. But at least they don't piss all over our system of government. They really think we, the American people, are a bunch of idiots. Well, I am not that dumb. F$ck You!

Tags:

politics liberal conservative Republican Democrat

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Main

Life is Crap: A blog covering: humor, news, politics, music, movies, tv, sports, and other things.
Questions? Comments? Death Threats? Suggestions? Contact us: thecrapspot@yahoo.com
(Home) (Archives) (Next page) (Subscribe to Life is Crap)